Set on a terraced hillside overlooking Mallorca‘s Sierra de Tramutana mountain range. Cas’ hereu Sa Figuera is an exclusive, beautifully restored 17th Century Finca surrounded by acres of orange groves, olive trees, figs and vines. Included within the property is a chapel, oil mill, flour mill and other original outbuildings. Every detail of luxury living has been considered and beautifully interwoven with its original features.
Both outside and inside there are wonderful views of the tranquil panoramic countryside and many areas for either socialising or eating al fresco or quiet reflection depending on your mood.
The pool in particular is a lovely area to settle into a padded sun lounger on the decking with a glass of something cool and long whilst watching the stunning Mallorcan sun setting over the mountains.
CAS’HEREU Soller, Mallorca Accommodation
The property sleeps 8 guests. There are 3 luxurious double rooms and 1 luxurious double/twin all with air conditioning. All bedrooms have en suite modern bathrooms, soft white linens and plump pillows to ensure a heavenly nights rest after an active day on the tennis courts.
2020 Prices & Dates
- Saturday 31st October – Saturday 7th November
- Price per person: £1,500
- Group Booking for whole villa £11,500
Single Room Occupancy is an additional 50% of per person price.
TERMS:- To reserve your place we require a £500 non refundable deposit. The final payment will be due 8 weeks prior to your departure. Cancellations are non-refundable, unless we can fill your place.
- Airport transfer on specified flights only
- All meals and wine (Except for one day where a cheese/charcuterie & chutney board will be provided for one meal and a local restaurant booked for dinner)
- Approximately 18 hours per week
- Use of pool and all facilities
- Dinner/Lunch one day of the wee
- eBike/Bike Hire
- Private 1-2-1 Tennis Lessons
- Day Trips
- Additional Activities
You may have questions about this Retreat. If so, please feel free to fill in the form below;